Da nang night tour will give you a change to explore Da Nang at night with visiting the famous Dragon Bridge, the busy Helio market with various of goods and food and enjoy the cruise along Han river. Da Nang at night is really nice and worth seeing. The city’s unique charm promises to bring visitors a very relaxing evening.
DA NANG NIGHT TOUR
- Explore Da Nang city by night by private car
- Enjoy a cruise on the Han River with Cham dance show
- Visit the famous Da Nang Dragon Bridge & the Marina
- Visit Helio Night Market and sample tasty Vietnamese food there
- Travel with a local guide and pick up fun facts about their home city
- 5:00 PM: Our guide with the private car will pick you up from your hotel in Da nang city center and start Da nang night tour to discover the fascinating city of Da Nang at night.
- Firstly, we will stop to visit Dragon Bridge, the bridge over Han River and one of Da Nang’s most famous bridges. Dragon Bridge is designed as a dragon flying towards the sea using Ly dynasty-inspired architecture. This inventive design is a reflection of Vietnamese customs and beliefs, as well as highlights. Thanks to its unique design, Dragon Bridge becomes an iconic representation of the city attracting a lot of visitor come to admire.
- After that, you will transfer to Helio Night Market and sample the Vietnamese food there. Helio Night Market is the largest and most famous night market in Da nang. This market has beautiful check-in areas, diverse items, live music, and delicious goods and foods with very reasonably price. Here, you can also wander around for some souvenirs.
- Finally and also the highlight of the tour is Han River cruise. You will take a cruise down the Han River – Da Nang’s symbolic river. It’s really nice when sitting on the boat to see the nighttime magic of light on the Han river. We’ll take a leisurely boat tour down the river, stopping to admire city views and scenes from local life.
- During the ride, the cruise will take you to numerous colorful bridges along the banks, many of which are illuminated at night.
– Han River Bridge – Vietnam’s first rotating bridge
– Dragon Bridge – a symbol of Danang’s spirit and aspirations in the twenty-first century
– Nguyen Van Troi and Tran Thi Ly Bridge – incredible leaning pillar and cable-stayed system as sailing out to sea
– Thuan Phuoc Bridge – Vietnam’s longest cable-stayed bridge
- More than that, on the cruise board, you will have the opportunity to see the Champa performance dancing (in 5-7 minutes)
- After the cruise, we will take you back to your hotel! Finish Da Nang Night Tour!
- Private car with driver
- English speaking tour guide
- Cruise along Han River ( shared cruise)
- Bottled Water
- Other personal fees