Day 1: Singapore – Da Nang – Hue (D)
Pick up at Da Nang airport and transfer to Hue City
Check in hotel and have dinner at Halal Restaurant
Day 2: Hue Half Day Tour– Hoi An (B/L/D)
Explore the Imperial City of Hue and learn the history of the Nguyen Dynasty and see all its glory. Discover the beauty of the 2 famous provinces, Hue and Danang, while you are on your way to the Ancient Town of Hoi An.
- 7:30 am – Breakfast at the hotel. Check out hotel.
- 8:00 am- Thanh Toan Bridge (A Japanese looking tile-roofed bridge in the outskirts town of Hue)
- 9:00 am – Khai Dinh Tomb (The tomb of the 12th Nguyen Emperor Khai Dinh. The tomb is known as the most expensive and well-designed tomb.)
- 10:15 am- Citadel (Relive the glorious time of the last dynasty of Vietnam, the Nguyen Dynasty. Walk in the vicinity of the Forbidden Purple City)
- 12:00 pm- Have lunch at Halal Restaurant in Hue
- 1:30 pm- Trip to Hoi An
- 3:00 pm- Lang Co Beach and Lap Anh Lagoon (Visit the town between two bodies of water. Enjoy the scenic view of the Lang Co beach and meet locals at the Oyster Farming Village)
- 4:00 pm- Hai Van Pass (Get amazed by the panoramic view of both wonderful provinces, Danang and Hue)
- 5:30 pm- My Khe Beach (Enjoy one of the top and most visited beaches in the world)
- 6:30 pm- Dinner at Halal Restaurant in Danang
- 8:00 pm – Hotel in Hoi An
Day 3 Hoi An – My Son Holy Land – Hoi An (B/L/D)
Visit one of the World Cultural Heritages in Vietnam that is with the same league with some of Southeast Asia’s greatest archaeological sites, including Angkor in Cambodia, Bagan in Myanmar, Ayutthaya in Thailand and Borobudur in Indonesia. Enjoy shopping and walking around on the streets of the ancient town of Hoi An where most of the trades in Southeast Asia happened centuries ago.
- 5:00 am- My Son Sanctuary (Watch sunrise at the considered as the holy place for Cham People. Then visit the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve Cu Lao Cham – Hoi An or commonly known as Cham Island.)
- 7:30 am – Depart from My Son. Halal breakfast will be served on the car.
- 9:00 am – Cua Dai Port in Hoi An
- 10:00 am – Cham Island (Shopping and go around the Cham fishing village)
- 11:30 am – Lunch at a seafood restaurant
- 12:30 pm – Swimming and Snorkeling (Get on the canoe/boat to get to the other part of the island with calm and smooth waves)
- 2:30 pm – Depart Cham Island Port
- 4:00 pm – Hoi An Ancient Town (Visit Ancient houses and shop tailored made dresses and suits at a very cheap price. Enjoy the sunset and the wonderful lanterns.)
- 6:30 pm – Dinner at Halal Restaurant in Hoi An
Day 4: Hoi An –Ba Na Hill – Danang (B/L/D)
Experience all four seasons in one day at Bana Hills. Get amazed with the combination of western architecture and oriental culture. Go around the hilltop and enjoy amusements parks and gardens.
- 7:30 am – Breakfast at the Hotel. Check out hotel.
- 8:00 am – Depart to Bana Hills
- 9:30 am – Cable car ride to Bana Hilltop
- 10:00 am – Amusement Park
- 11:30 am – Lunch
- 12:30 pm – Continue going around Bana Hills
- 3:30 pm – Cable car ride back to the foot of the mountain.
- 5:30 pm – Check in hotel in Danang
- 6:30 pm – Dinner at a Halal Restaurant in Danang
Day 5 Danang – Singapore (L/Snack)
Visit a famous fishing village at Da Nang and enjoy shopping for souvenirs before flying back to Singapore
- 7:30 am – Tho Quang Fishing Village (Experience fishing like the locals and try what Tho Quang fishing village is well-known for, its fish sauce-making.)
- 9:00 am – Han Market (Shop souvenirs at one of the biggest and busiest market in Da Nang)
- 10:30 am – Danang Airport (Fly back to Singapore)
End of trip.