VM Travel provides Muslim-friendly Tours in Central Vietnam. Tour itineraries are solely for Muslim Travelers who would like to explore and experience Central Vietnam without compromising their faith. The said itineraries are the product of careful considerations on destinations and routes that are suitable to our Muslim brothers and sisters. Stay at Muslim-friendly hotels and as much as possible, eat at Halal Restaurants. If in any case, a destination does not have Halal Restaurant then vegetarian and/seafood restaurant will be considered but rest assured that the food does not contain any Haram. Relax in Cham Island and experience four seasons in one day at BaNa Hills.
Day 1: Da Nang airport – Hue (D)
- Pick up at Da Nang airport and transfer to Hue City
- Check in hotel and have dinner at Halal Restaurant
Day 2: Hue City Tour– Hoi An (B/L/D)
Explore the Imperial City of Hue and learn the history of the Nguyen Dynasty and see all its glory. Discover the beauty of the 2 famous provinces, Hue and Danang, while you are on your way to the Ancient Town of Hoi An.
- 7:30 am – Breakfast at the hotel. Check out hotel.
- 8:00 am- Thanh Toan Bridge (A Japanese looking tile-roofed bridge in the outskirts town of Hue)
- 9:00 am – Khai Dinh Tomb (The tomb of the 12th Nguyen Emperor Khai Dinh. The tomb is known as the most expensive and well-designed tomb.)
- 10:15 am- Citadel (Relive the glorious time of the last dynasty of Vietnam, the Nguyen Dynasty. Walk in the vicinity of the Forbidden Purple City)
- 12:00 pm- Have lunch at Halal Restaurant in Hue
- 1:30 pm- Trip to Hoi An
- 3:00 pm- Lang Co Beach and Lap Anh Lagoon (Visit the town between two bodies of water. Enjoy the scenic view of the Lang Co beach and meet locals at the Oyster Farming Village)
- 4:00 pm- Hai Van Pass (Get amazed by the panoramic view of both wonderful provinces, Danang and Hue)
- 5:30 pm- My Khe Beach (Enjoy one of the top and most visited beaches in the world)
- 6:30 pm- Dinner at Halal Restaurant in Danang
- 8:00 pm – Arrive in Hoi An.
Day 3: Hoi An – My Son Holy Land – Hoi An ancient town (B/L/D)
Visit one of the World Cultural Heritages in Vietnam that is with the same league with some of Southeast Asia’s greatest archaeological sites, including Angkor in Cambodia, Bagan in Myanmar, Ayutthaya in Thailand and Borobudur in Indonesia. Enjoy shopping and walking around on the streets of the ancient town of Hoi An where most of the trades in Southeast Asia happened centuries ago.
- 7:30 am: Have breakfast at hotel and start to My Son
- 8:00 am – Depart from My Son and spend a couple of hour to explore the sanctuary
- 12:00 am – Lunch at the local restaurant
- 13:30 pm – Start to discover Hoi An Ancient Town (Visit Ancient houses and shop tailored made dresses and suits at a very cheap price. Enjoy the sunset and the wonderful lanterns.) Our guide will lead you to visit some famous places such as Japanese Bridge, Kwan Temple, Phuc Kien Chinese Assembly Hall and Tan Ky Old House,..
- 6:00 pm – Dinner at Halal Restaurant in Hoi An
- Then drop you off at hotel
Day 4: Hoi An – Ba Na Hills – Danang (B/L/D)
Experience all four seasons in one day at Bana Hills. Get amazed with the combination of western architecture and oriental culture. Go around the hilltop and enjoy amusements parks and gardens.
- 7:30 am – Breakfast at the Hotel. Check out hotel.
- 8:00 am – Depart to Bana Hills
- 9:30 am – Cable car ride to Bana Hilltop
- 10:00 am – Amusement Park
- 11:30 am – Have Lunch
- 12:30 pm – Continue going around Bana Hills
- 3:30 pm – Cable car ride back to the foot of the mountain.
- 5:30 pm – Check in hotel in Danang
- 6:30 pm – Dinner at a Halal Restaurant in Danang
Day 5: Da Nang – Da Nang airport (B/Snack)
Visit a famous fishing village at Da Nang and enjoy shopping for souvenirs before flying back to Singapore
- 7:30 am – Tho Quang Fishing Village (Experience fishing like the locals and try what Tho Quang fishing village is well-known for, its fish sauce-making.)
- 9:00 am – Han Market (Shop souvenirs at one of the biggest and busiest market in Da Nang)
- 10:30 am – Danang Airport (Fly back to Singapore)
End of trip!
Send an Inquiry
- High Quality Transport
- English Speaking Guide (Day 2, Day 3 & Day 4)
- All Entrance Fees, Cable car ride
- Accommodation with breakfast (3 star)
- Mineral water
- Travel Insurance
- Other not mentioned in the itinerary.