Da Nang is located between three world heritage sites: the ancient capital of Hue, the ancient town of Hoi An and My Son Sanctuary. Da Nang also has many beautiful landscapes that attract tourists such as Mable Mountain, Ba Na Hills, Son Tra Peninsula…From Da nang, you can easily visit Hoi an, one of the most famous tourist destinations in Central Vietnam. If you just have 3 days in Central Vietnam, our Da nang – Hoi an – Da nang 3 days 2 nights tour will be a good choice for you. With suitable itinerary for tourists who do not have much time, this tour is a chance for you to visit many places in Da nang and Hoi an and will bring you wonderful experiences.
EXPLORE DA NANG AND HOI AN IN 3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS
Day 1: Da Nang airport – My Son Sanctuary – Hoi An (L)
- Our driver and tour guide will pick your group up at Da Nang airport and start the trip to visit My Son Sanctuary. The route is scenic and you will have the opportunity to stop for photos – just request to our driver. My son holy land is the capital and religious center of the former Champa Kingdom. It has been recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Fantastically located in a lush green valley, there are dozens of red brick towers and sanctuaries courting from between the seventh and 13th centuries.
- After visiting My son, our car takes you to Hoi an to check in hotel
- Have dinner yourselves and have free time to discover Hoi an ancient town at night ( ancient houses, night markets,…)
- Stay overnight in Hoi an.
Day 2: Hoi An- Ba Na Hills – Da Nang (B/L)
In the morning
- At 8:00 am: Our guide will meet you at the lobby of your hotel in Hoi An and you will start the trip to explore Ba Na Hills, a famous amusement park in Da nang.
- At about 10am: Arrive in Ba Na hills, you have a chance to ride on a modern system of cable cars which is very miraculous and attractive while enjoying a feeling of flying in the blue sky amidst the clouds and wind. Our tour guide will lead you to get on a Cable Car to visit the first place, Debay Wine Cellar (almost 100 years old, you can take a rest and enjoy smelly wine cups in the 2nd floor of Debay Wine Cella)
- Then, you will visit Le Jardin D’Amour Flower Garden (designed flower garden boasts multiple beautiful areas that guarantee peaceful and romantic moments surrounded by picturesque nature )
- The most famous place in Ba Na Hills recently is Golden Bridge. The bridge with giant hands sits 1,400 meters above sea level, an altitude which creates the illusion of a silk strip hiding in the clouds above Da Nang.
- Afterwards, you will visit Linh Ung Linh Tu Pagoda, the highest pagoda of three Lady Buddha pagodas in Da Nang.
In the afternoon
- Have buffet at a restaurant at French village and take a short rest
- If you travel to Ba Na with your family and your small children, visiting Fantasy Park with adventurous games is very interesting. This park opens a lively and attractive entertainment world with many exciting funny games and surprised feelings for the children. Walking in Fairy Forest, discovering Dinosaur Park, conquering the top with 29m Free-Fall Tower along with modern 3D, 4D, 5D movie system, etc. and over 90 free games will surely bring exciting experiences to the tourists.
- After visiting Ba Na hills, you will go down the hills by cable car again. Then our car takes you back to Da nang.
- Check in hotel in Da Nang. Ends tour and have free time in Da Nang city.
Day 3: Da Nang sightseeing – Da nang hotel/ airport (B/L)
In the morning
- At 8:00 am: Our driver and guide will collect you at the lobby of your hotel to start the trip
- The first place you will visit today is Marble Mountain. Our guide will instruct you to explore this legendary set of 5 mountains in Da Nang and discover its hidden caves, shrines and pagodas. With fresh, cool weather and beautiful 4-season scenery, Mable Mountain is one of the attractive Da Nang tourist destinations that you can visit at any time of the year.
- The next place our car will take you to is Linh Ung Pagoda ( also called Lady Budda), located at the foot of Son Tra Peninsula – where there is a highest Buddha statue in Vietnam. It is located in the middle of the mountain, facing the sea, the back rests against the vast primeval forest of Son Tra peninsula.
In the afternoon
- Have lunch at a local restaurant in Da nang.
- Ends tour.
- Our car will take you to Da Nang airport or drop you off again at your hotel.
- High-quality Vehicle
- Hotel 3 stars in Da nang and Hoi an ( shared twin/double room)
- English speaking tour guide during the trip
- All Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
- Meals: 3 lunches, 2 breakfasts
- Beverage in meals
- Personal fees ( shopping, tips,..)
- Travel Insurance
no rating based on votes
Da nang & Hoi an 3 days 2 nights
Available in Stock