Da Nang is a modern city. Mother Nature presented Da Nang city a river inside the city and surrounding area is golden shining sand with a long beach. Local people are friendly and helpful. Although Da Nang is developing every day, it still keeps almost the culture and historic sites. Tourists coming to Da Nang not only can immerse in modern life but also can feel the traditional cultural space.
Da Nang city tour will help you discover the beauty of Da Nang. Arrive Da Nang, the traveler can understand why people call Da Nang a worth living in city.
EXPLORE DA NANG CITY & HOI AN IN 1 DAY
In the morning
- At 8:00 am: We will pick you up at your hotel in Da Nang city center and transfer to visit Linh Ung pagoda of Son Tra peninsula. Linh Ung pagoda of Son Tra peninsula is the largest pagoda in Central Vietnam. Arrive there, we can feel the cool sea wind, see Da Nang panoramic, the Arhat statues and Lady Buddha statues which are the tallest in Viet Nam.
- At 10:00 am: Leaving Linh Ung pagoda, we will visit My Khe beach , one of the nicest beaches in Central Vietnam with white sand and pure water. You take about 10-15 mins to take photos.
- At 10.30 a.m: Visit Marble Mountain. Marble Mountain is located between Da Nang and Hoi An, is a fairyland with a dreamlike scenery, pagodas, and grottoes. You will be amazed in front of the unique architecture of the pagoda and temple. Besides from these amazing landmarks, we will conquer 108 steps from foot to top of the mountain. Explore Marble Mountain, don’t forget to stop at Xa Loi tower, Tam Thai pagoda, Tang Chon cave, Hoa Nghiem cave, Huyen Khong cave.
In the afternoon
- At 12.00 pm: Have Lunch at a local restaurant
- At 1.00 pm: The car takes you to Hoi an. You explore Hoi An Ancient Town with Phuc Kien assembly hall, Tan Ki house, Phung Hung ancient house and Japanese covered bridge.
- At about 4:00 pm: We will pick you up again in Hoi an ancient town and come back Da Nang. Drop you off at your hotel in Da nang
- Tour ends.
- Car high quality
- English Speaking guide during the trip
- All of the Entrance fees
- Wet tissue & Mineral water.
- Kids under 5y: free of charge
- Kids from 5y to under 10y : pay 75%
- Kids from 10y and older: as adults.