Da Nang is a modern city. Natural mother presented Da Nang city a river inside the city and surrounding area is golden shining sand with a long beach. Local people are friendly and helpful. Although Da Nang is developing every day, it still keeps almost the culture and historic sites. Tourists coming to Da Nang not only can immerse in modern life but also can feel the traditional cultural space.
Da Nang city tour will help you discover the beauty of Da Nang. Arrive Da Nang, the traveler can understand why people call Da Nang a worth living city.
EXPLORE DA NANG CITY IN A DAILY GROUP TOUR
Option 1: Da Nang City Tour in the morning
- At 8:00 am: We will pick you up at your hotel in Da Nang city center and transfer to Linh Ung pagoda of Son Tra peninsula. In Da Nang, there are 3 pagodas with the same name Linh Ung. One on Marble Mountain, one on Ba Na hills and the rest is in Son Tra peninsula. Linh Ung pagoda of Son Tra peninsula is largest pagoda in Central Vietnam. Arrive there, we can feel the cool sea wind, see Da Nang panoramic, the Arhat statues and Lady Buddha statues which are the tallest in Viet Nam.
- At 10:00 am: Leaving Linh Ung pagoda, the traveler will visit Marble Mountain. Marble Mountain, located between Da Nang and Hoi An, is a fairyland with a dreamlike scenery, pagodas, and grottoes. You will be amazed in front of the unique architecture of the pagoda and temple. Besides, we will conquer 108 steps from foot to top of the mountain. Explore Marble Mountain, don’t forget to stop at Xa Loi tower, Tam Thai pagoda, Tang Chon cave, Hoa Nghiem cave, Huyen Khong cave …
- At 11:30 am: We will have lunch at Tran restaurant which is famous for Pork rolls with 2 skins at 2 sides.
- At 14:00 pm: The last historic site we will stop is Museum of Cham Sculpture. You will learn about history, culture, and architecture of the Ancient Kingdom of Champa.
- At 15:30 pm: Visit some specialties shops. Here, if you would like, you can buy some presents for your friend, and family.
- At 17:00 pm: Finish tour and drop you off at your hotel.
Option 2: Da Nang City Tour in the afternoon
- At 15:30 pm: Our driver and guide will pick you up at your hotel in Da Nang city center, then we will depart to visit Marble Mountain. You can call it by Thuy Son. Arrive there, we will conquer 108 steps from foot to the top of the mountain. Between the steps, there are also other interesting places for you to discover.
- Visit Marble Mountain, you can also stop at: Xa Loi tower, Tam Thai pagoda, Tang Chon cave, Hoa Nghiem cave, Huyen Khong cave, the pagodas and Buddha statues system which are very nice. at the foot of the mountain, you can look at the statue made by hand of artists. You can buy them as gifts for your friends and family.
- At 18:00 pm: Have a delicious dinner in Hoi An. Besides, you can try local food with 9 famous food in Hoi An such as Cao Lau Mi, Rose cake, …
- At 19:00 pm: Explore Hoi An Ancient Town with Phuc Kien assembly hall, Tan Ki house, Phung Hung ancient house and Japanese covered bridge. Enjoy Hoi An by night, we can go shopping, cruise on Hoai river and drop flower light. Let’s take photo and “selfie” to save best photos and memories.
- At 20:30 pm: We will pick you up again in Hoi an ancient town and come back Da Nang. Drop you off at your hotel in Da nang
- Tour ends.
- Car high quality
- English Speaking guide during the trip
- All of the Entrance fees
- Lunch or Dinner
- Wet tissue & Mineral water.
- Kids under 5y: free of charge
- Kids from 5y to under 10y : pay 75%
- Kids from 10y and older: as adults.
no rating based on votes
Da Nang City Tour
Available in Stock