Da Nang city tour is a coastal city in central Vietnam known for its sandy beaches and history as a French colonial port.
In this city, there are many beautiful and interesting attractions that attract tourists in over the world such as Son Tra Peninsula, My Khe beach, Marble Mountains, Cham Sculpture Museum, and famous bridges, etc.
Join our Da nang city tour half day group tour, we will take you around these famous places.
- Visit around Da nang city to see most popular tourist places
- Have more fun with group and save time for another activities/ tours in the afternoon
Da Nang Tour – Dragon bridge
Da Nang City Tour Half Day By Car
- 09:00 am or 09:30 am: Our driver and guide will pick you up from your hotel in Da nang city center and start to explore Da Nang city.
- You will visit Non Nuoc stone sculpture village and Mable Mountain with Xa Loi tower, Linh Ung I pagoda, Tang Chon cave, Huyen Khong cave, Tam Thai pagoda and go up Vong Giang Dai.
- Then, transfer to Son Tra peninsula to visit Linh Ung Bai But and enjoy the biggest Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva Statue of Viet Nam.
danang sightseeing tours( Linh Ung pagoda – Mable Mountain)
- 11:15 am: We drive across Thuan Phuoc bridge, one of the longest cable-stayed bridges of Viet Nam. From here, you will have a great view over Han river bridge, Vung Thung and God’s eye of Indochina before arriving to visit the Museum of Cham Sculpture.
- 12:00 am: Have lunch at a local restaurant.
- 13:00: Visit the most famous market of Da Nang – Han market. The market was opened from the French colonial times. There are plenty of local things to buy such as half dried cuttlefishes, sesame cakes, clothes…
Da Nang City Tour – Han Market
- 13:30 pm or 14:00pm: Drop off at your hotel. Finish the tour.
- Transfer by a good-condition coach
- English Speaking Guide
- All Entrance fees
- Mineral water on coach
- Things not mentioned above
- < 5 yrs old: Free of charge (Shared lunch with parents)
- 5–10 yrs old: 50%
- >10 yrs old: as adults