Da Nang city was voted by The New York Times as one of the ideal destinations in the world in 2015 because it owns beautiful white sand beaches and clean atmosphere. There are a lot of interesting places in Da nang that attract tourists from everywhere such as Son Tra Peninsula, My Khe beach, and famous bridges,… In addition to the modern and new architectures, Da Nang also makes the tourists “fall in love” with good services, friendly people, affectionate and many other wonderful and simple things which are deeply remarkable for those who foot in this livable city. To explore this beautiful city and learn more about its culture and people, join in our Da Nang City Tour Full Day now!
Explore Da Nang City Full Day – Private Tour
In the morning
- At 8:00 am : Our driver and guide will meet you at your hotel in Da nang city center and start the trip to visit the city.
- The first place to visit is Marble Mountains ( a cluster of 5 mountains, located about eight kilometers south of Da Nang city). Our guide will instruct you to explore Mount Thuy (one of the 5 mountains) and discover its hidden caves, shrines and pagodas. This place is the home to several Buddhist and Hindu grottoes.
- You also have a chance to visit Non Nuoc Stone Carving village, just on the foot of Marble Mountain. Here you can admire the stone sculptures made under the immensely talented hands of the artists. Gifts made from stone will be very special for your family and friends.
- At 10:00 am : You will continue the trip by visiting the well-known and modern bridges of Danang: Han Bridge and Dragon Bridge. These are the most famous photographic location with thousands of beautiful scenes of “The City of Bridges”.
- At 10:30 am : Visit Cham Museum– converges all the ancient artifacts of an interesting Cham culture. The museum’s exhibits are arranged in a geographic order according to the places where they were found. This arrangement helps visitors understand the various styles of Cham architecture, which differs according to local lifestyles and culture.
In the afternoon
- At about 11:30 am : Have Lunch at a local restaurant and take a short rest.
- At 13:30: The best way to experience the daily life of people in Da Nang is to visit the markets. In this trip, you will explore one of the biggest markets in Da nang, that is Han Market. Visiting the market, you will have a chance to chat with local people and have more experiences about their daily lives, partly reflecting the local characteristics.
- At 14:30: You will visit Linh Ung Pagoda ( also called Lady Budda). This pagoada is located on the foot at Son Tra Peninsula and here stand the highest Buddha statue in Vietnam. From the pagoda, you can see the panoramic view of Da nang city.
- At 16:00 : It’s time to relax at the most-sought after beach in this coastal city of Danang, the My Khe Beach. You can take photos, swim or do water activities in this famous and fresh beach.
- At 17:00 : Our driver and guide will take you back to your hotel on the same day.
- Finish the tour
- High quality vehicle
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Mineral Water in car ( 1 bottle/pax)
- All sightseeing tickets
- Parking fees, petrol, road tolls
- Beverage in Meal
- Tips, Personal fees
- < 5yrs: free of charge
- 5yrs – < 10yrs : pay 75%
- >=10 yrs : as adults.
Send an Inquiry
no rating based on votes
Da Nang City Tour Full day - Private Tour
Available in Stock