Da Lat ( Đà Lạt ) is the capital of Lâm Đồng Province in Vietnam. The city is located 1,500 m (4,900 ft) above sea level on the Langbian Plateau in the southern parts of the Central Highlands region. With cool weather and average temperature between 14 °C (57 °F) and 23 °C (73 °F), Da Lat is a home of plenty kinds of flowers and nowadays it is a popular tourist destination for relaxing and visiting. This beautiful city attracts millions of domestic and international tourists each year. Join Da Lat city tour 1 day to explore this amazing city now!
EXPLORE DA LAT CITY IN 1 DAY
In the morning
- At 8.00 am: Our guide and car will meet you at your hotel in Da Lat center and start to explore Da Lat city.
- Our car takes you to Robin Hills, where you can enjoy airy space and get the panorama view of the Dalat City and enjoy the marvelous sight of the pine forested valley stretched down to the South.
- After taking some photos of this, you will take the cable car at Dalat Cable Car Station descending down 300 meters. From the cable car, you can see the nice view of flower, vegetable fields dotted in the pine forested valley and Tuyen Lam Lake below. Surrounding by pine forest, Tuyen Lam Lake looks like a paradise with the Truc Lam Zen Monastery ( the biggest Zen University in Viet Nam, built on the top of Phoenix Hill). Please dress decently when visiting the Monastery
- Keep driving southward, we continue our trip to visit Datanla waterfall with magnificent view and enjoy cool air and some activities there.
- After the waterfall, we will go to the Bao Dai King’s Summer Palace, the last Emperor and unique cultural lifestyle of Vietnamese through Royal decoration, the meaningful place of your Dalat trip.
In the afternoon
- Have Lunch at a local restaurant and take a short rest
- We continue our trip to Da Lat Flower Garden, which is known as the paradise of flowers with a rich collection of local and foreign flower types: roses, impatiens walleriana, chives, azaleas, bird of paradise, hydrangeas, orchids, cactus…. Colorful flower garden with bonsai park and romantic lakeside, .. is really a great place to take pictures.
- XQ Embroidery village, our next place, is a worthy place to see many miraculous hand made embroidery works and find out how they make those fantastic artwork, this is the head and original hand embroidered works of XQ in Vietnam.
- Keeping on visiting a giant golden statue of Sakyamuni Buddha. Continuously, we visit The Cock Church (The Cathedral of Dalat city), the biggest church in Dalat . Lastly, you are free to enjoy the artichoke tea, jams at Dalat’s Specialities Showroom.
- Finish the tour and our car takes you back to your hotel
- Quality Vehicle
- English speaking tourist guide during the trip
- All entrance fees
- Bottle of mineral water
- Cable Car
- Gratuities , Insurance and personal expenses
- <= 5 years old: Free
- 6 to 11 years old: 75%
- >= 12 years old: 100%