Cuc Phuong ( in Ninh Binh province) is the first national park of Vietnam and also the largest nature reserve of the country which is one of the most important sites for biodiversity in Vietnam. Because of this, this national park is always an attractive place for adventurers and tourists who love the beauty of nature. This Cuc Phuong national park 1 day group tour is a cheap and easier way for tourists who are in Ha noi and want to see the national park. With all inclusive in the tour, you will not have to worry about anything, just need to prepare a good health to enjoy a good trip.
CUC PHUONG NATIONAL PARK FULL DAY
In the morning
- 08 – 8.30: Our bus will pick you up at your hotel in Ha Noi city center and transfer to Ninh Binh
- 10.30: Arrive at Ninh Binh, then tour guide will take you to Cuc Phuong National Park through beautiful countryside roads.
- 11.30: Arrive at Cuc Phuong National Park, you will have a chance to visit Endangered Primate Rescue center (about 30 minutes), visit Turtle Conservation Program ( about 45 minutes), and visit the botanical garden.
In the afternoon
- 12.30: You will have lunch at the park entrance or center.
- 13.00: Go to the center of the park by car, about 20 kilometers through primary forest.
- 13.30: Now, we will have two different hikes: To the “ 1000 Years Old Tree” and to the “ Ancient Tree”. You can choose between mountainous trekking or trekking over flat paths.
- 15.30: Return to Tam Coc village.
- 16.30: Arrive at Ninh Binh and the bus takes you back to Ha Noi
- 18.30: Arrive Ha Noi, drop you off at your hotel. Tour ends.
Things to bring along : Hat or an umbrella, insects and sunscreen, sunglasses, cash.
- High-quality vehicle
- English speaking guide
- All entrance fees
- Travel insurance
- Other expenses not mentioned above
- – <= 5 yrs old: free
- – 6-9 yrs old: 75%
- – >=10 yrs old: 100%
Send an Inquiry