Cu Chi Tunnels offers visitors a sneak-peek at the underground life of Vietnamese soldiers back in 1948. It is located 70km (40 miles) northwest of Saigon. It is a site worth seeing if you are visiting Ho Chi Minh City.
Cu Chi Tunnels Private Tour
- In the morning: start at 8:30am – 14:00pm
- In the afternoon: start at 13:30pm – 19:00pm
- Our driver will pick you up at your hotel in District 1, Ho Chi Minh City and start Cu Chi Tunnels Private Tour. You will arrive Cu Chi tunnels after a drive of 1,5 hours.
- Our tour guide will give you an overview introduction of Cu Chi and its legendary history. A documentary film about the tunnels will explain you about the tunnels histories and how fierce the war was in the area. You will be guided to the tunnels system including the weapon factory, hospitals, kitchens and crawl under the tunnels…..
- After that you can try delicious manioc which was the main food for guerilla-warriors in Cu Chi during the war. You can try to fire off an AK47 or MK16 or machine guns at the nearby shooting range. Leave Cu Chi tunnels and back Sai Gon, End of your trip.
- Private A/C car or van
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee
- Mineral water (1 bottle/pax/day)
- Travel insurance
- Beverage and food
- Tips & personal expenses (shooting gun, telephone calls…)
- Other services not mentioned in the inclusion.
- Departure time, meeting point: as requested
- <= 5 years old: Free
- 6 to 11 years old: 75%
- >= 12 years old: 100%
Send an Inquiry