Cu Chi Tunnels and Mekong Delta Full Day was designed for travelers who are interested in exploring the history and culture of Vietnam. This tour is a great escape from the bustling city of Ho Chi Minh to the serene river towns and witness of simple local Vietnamese life.
Explore Cu Chi Tunnels & Mekong Delta in 1 Day
( Max : 2-15 people)
In the morning
6.45 am – 7.30 am: Our bus and guide will pick you up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City Center ( District 1). It will take about 1.5 hour drive to get to Cu Chi Tunnels.
- Upon arrival, an introductory video on the Cu Chi tunnels will be presented, discussing initial details on when it was made and how it helped Vietnamese people survived in the harsh conditions of the wartime.
- After the video, you will experience walking in the tunnels yourself. With the help of your guide, you can explore the remaining areas and tunnel system which include weapons factories, field hospitals and command centers as well as special living areas with kitchens and bedrooms that helped dwellers to meet their basic needs. There are also many hidden trap doors within the maze-like tunnels for the security purposes during the war.
- Special tea and cassava (guerrillas’ food during the war) will be served. A light snack before heading to My Tho City.
In the afternoon
- Have lunch at a local restaurant.
- Continue our way to the My Tho city. A relaxing boat trip on Tien River with spectacular view of natural beauty of four beautiful islands such as Dragon, Unicorn, Phoenix and Tortoise on the riverside.
- Cruise through the small canal by sampan, immersing yourself to the beauty of the countryside which we believe an extraordinary experience when on Mekong Delta Tour. You can take a short cycling around the village.
- Visit the coconut candy workshop and enjoy seasonal delicious fruits & honey tea while listening to the Southern Vietnamese folk music which is performed by local people.
Return to Ho Chi Minh City. Arrive at your hotel in HCM at about 6.30pm – 7.00pm.
- A/c van/bus
- Pickup at Hotels in city center
- Transfer & sightseeing as per program
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees
- 1 lunch at the local restaurant with Vietnamese cuisine
- Mineral water, boat trip, fruit and honey tea.
- Personal costs & tips
- Travel insurance
- Other services not mentioned in the inclusions.
Send an Inquiry