Cruise in Ha Long tour 1 day will give you a chance to discover Ha Long Bay, consider the eighth natural wonder of the world.
We Go Halong Cruises is launched in 2018, meeting the higher demands of budget cruises in Halong Bay. It means to provide a fun and nice ship for backpackers to socialize to share traveling experiences, the more people we have, the happier we are.
In the future, there will be more and more tourists who want to spend less time in Ha Long Bay, visiting the stunning view and the cave just in one day.
Joining Ha Long Bay Tour, we will bring an unforgetable day trup for you with great services so that you can save time to travel to more exciting destinations.
The Tour depart from Hanoi hotel in old quarter
Cruise In Ha Long Full Day
Cruise In Ha Long From Ha Noi – Full Day
- 08:15 – 09:00: Our guide and bus will pick you up from hotel/stay in Ha Noi and depart for Tuan Chau Island. Halong City follow the new highway, stop over for a rest on the way.
- 12:00: Arrive Tuan Chau Harbor, welcome aboard. Then you will have lunch on boat, and make 5 hour journey via 2 day-sleeper boat cruise route which renowned for its striking. passages uninhabited islets and outcrops have been given imaginative names by the locals, due to their perceived shapes, including Cock Fighting and Thumb.
- 13:45: Arrive Bo Hon archipelago, you will visit Surprising Cave to see a lot of stalagmites and stalagmites with different shapes of sea lives. The go kayaking or bamboo boat in Luon Cave ti discovery the beautiful lagoon.
* Visit Titov Island with sandy beach adjacent to the towering limestone mountain with excellent backdrop of the Bay and climb up Titov Peak for a panoramic view of the bay like paradise.
Surprising Cave – Luon Cave
- 16:30: Return Wego Cruises for Afternoon Tea and cruising back toward Tuan Chau harbor.
- There are a lot of time for sunbathing on upper deck with music, enjoy great fun of group touring fellows among world iconic natural scenery.
- 18:00: Disembark for a bus ride back on the new high way to Hanoi.
- 20:30: The bus drops you off at your hotel/ stay in Ha Noi, say goodbye.
Things to bring and to know
- Passport with a valid visa
- Sunglass or insect repellent, sports shoes
- Jacket in case the cool weather
- We do not accept credit card payment on board
- Please leave your luggage at your hotel if you have big ones.
- Itinerary is subject to change upon weather conditions
- Doctor and Pharmacy are not available on Board
- We arrive back in Hanoi between 20:30 – 21:00: if you have to catch a flight, bus or train later in the evening. Contact us to assist you with your schedule and transportation choices.
- Shuttle bus transfer from hotel/stay in Hanoi Old Quarter to Halong Bay & return
- Kayaking or bamboo boat
- English speaking guide during the trip
- Entrance fees, 2 bottles of water per person
- Lunch with Vietnamese dishes
- Traditional afternoon tea
- Beverages in meal
- Pick up outside Hanoi’s Old Quarter ( Should come to our office at 20 Hang Muoi Street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi at 8.30 AM)
- Travel insurance