Hoi An is known as a culinary paradise with many international renowned dishes such as Cao Lau, chicken rice, Vietnamese baguette, and other street foods. Triem Tay Bamboo Cooking Class is a great chance to go to the local market for buying fresh ingredients and cook Vietnamese traditional dishes. Besides, you will feel peaceful when visiting the beautiful vegetables gardens, having a opportunity to ride a bike or take the boat trip to discover and experience rural life. Are you curious about the experience? Read the itinerary below!
TRIEM TAY BAMBOO COOKING CLASS
- At 9:00 am to 9:30 am: Our tour guide and driver will collect you from the lobby of your hotel in Hoi An. Then we will take you to the local market to choose ingredients and make dishes with them
- At 9:40 am: Cycle 15 minutes to Triem Tay Bamboo Restaurant (or 20 minutes boat trip). You will be greeted with a drink (ginger tea, coffee, juice…)
- At 10:00 am: Arrive at the restaurant, start walking to visit beautiful garden
- At 10:15 am: It’s time to cook. We will go to the restaurant & work together with the chef. With the instructions of the chef, you will learn the traditional ways of preparing and cooking Vietnamese food.
- At 12:00 pm: Enjoy your lunch – what you have cooked
- At 13:00 pm: We will take you back your hotel in Hoi An. Tour ends!
- English speaking guide
- High- quality vehicle
- Bicycle / Boat trip
- Cooking course
- Lunch or dinner
- Beverage in Meal
- Personal fees
- Kids under 05 years old: free of charge
- Kids from 05 to under 12 years old: pay 75% of the rate
- Kids from 12 years old and older: as adults
no rating based on votes
Triem Tay Bamboo Cooking Class
Available in Stock