Tra Que, a little village located 3km north of Hoi An’s Old Town, is named after the sweetly scented vegetable. At Tra Que, farmers from many generations have grown the very tasty and fresh vegetables. The vegetables here have grown without being affected by any chemical. These vegetables not only make the Pho Hoi ‘s meals more sweet with different flavor but also make Hoi An specialties such as Cao Lau, Quang Noodle taste a lot better. With Cooking class at Tra Que village, you will feel peaceful when visiting the vegetables gardens, have a chance to ride a bike around Hoi an town to see the daily life and visit the local market. You will also have a chance to learn how to make tasty traditional dishes from vegetables.
TRA QUE VEGETABLE VILLAGE – HALF DAY COOKING CLASS
- At 8:00 a.m or 14:00 p.m: Our Guide will meet you at the hotel’s lobby and start the tour.
- We will ride bicycle to Hoi An’s colorful central market. Here you will have the opportunity to interact with the local sellers and learn about the ingredients to be used in the cooking lesson later. So make sure your camera is handy.
- We continue to cycle to Tra Que vegetable village where we will have a cooking class
- At Tra Que, we will have a welcome drink for rest. Then, we walk through the vegetable gardens where local farmers work on their fields, using the traditional methods of hundreds of years ago, no electrical machinery here.
- You will relax with Foot herbal massage
- After foot massage, it’s time to cook lunch. We will go to the restaurant & work together with the chef. With the instructions of the chef, we will learn the traditional ways of preparing and cooking Vietnamese food.
- After the lesson, enjoy what you have cooked.
- Back to your hotel in Hoi an
- Tra Que vegetable salad Tam Huu dish
- Banh Xeo (Vietnamese Pancake)
- Hoi An spring rolls
- Vietnamese/English speaking guide
- All visits and Entrance fees
- Foot massage
- Cooking course
- Lunch or dinner
- Beverage in Meal
- Personal fees
- Kids under 05 years old: free of charge
- Kids from 05 to under 12 years old: pay 75% of the rate
- Kids from 12 years old and older: as adults
- Group of 15 paying full: 01 FOC for the tour leader (16paxs – 1FOC)
no rating based on votes
Tra Que Cooking Class
Available in Stock