The Golden Bridge (Hand of God Bridge) took the attention of millions of netizens after few images got released, suddenly people started searching what’s Golden Bridge? Where is it? Why should you go there? This picturesque Golden Bridge at the top of the Ba Na Hills that overlooks the city of Danang is a definite must-see and must-experience in Vietnam.
This tour highlights the viral Golden Bridge of Ba Na Hills.
TOUR GOLDEN BRIDGE AND BA NA HILLS FROM CHAN MAY PORT FULL DAY TOUR
In the morning
- At 7.30 am: Our driver will wait for you at the gate of Chan May port ( about 500m away from the ship) and transfer to Ba Na Hills. On the way, you will visit several famous places.
- Lang Co beach – one of the most beautiful beaches in Vietnam. The blue pristine water and the long stretched white sand of Lang Co beach attract many locals but not a lot of foreign travelers visit the place because it is a little far from the big cities.
- Hai Van Pass – Another world renowned place, Hai Van Pass. Its name translates to Cloud Pass literally describing the way to get to the peak of the pass. Hai Van Pass was also featured on Top Gear and hailed as the most exciting pass in Vietnam.
- At about 10 am: Arrive in Ba Na hills, you will take the cable car to get to the top of the hills. Check in at the Hoi An Cable Car Station and transfer to Marseille Station
Map of all destinations in Ba Na Hills
Then you will visit some places in Ba Na hills such as
- Golden Bridge – The Hands of The Gods, the newest attraction that took the attention of the world. The Golden Bridge unique design should not be missed. Two giant hands holding a golden bridge in the top of a hill is picturesque any time of the day.
- Flower Garden – One of the most picturesque place at Bana Hills. Flowers from different parts of the world arranged properly to entertain guests as they walk around the garden.
- Fantasy Park – bring out the kid in you and enjoy some exciting rides at the French-themed park. The ideal destination for both children and adults with a variety of amusing and challenging rides and games. free time to explore and play games at the Fantasy Park as well as to explore King Peak
- Wine Cellar – built by French architects and was dug deep in Ba Na Mountain in 1923. Get the vibes of an authentic French underground wine cellar – a distinctive experience in Asia that can only be done in Ba Na Hills.
- French Village – Walk around the biggest compound at the Ba Na hills where you can shop and enjoy the best views of Danang City.
Have Buffet lunch in Ba Na Hills
In the afternoon
- At about 2pm: The car will take you back to Chan May port
- Arrive at Chan May port at about 3pm, finish Tour.
- High-quality vehicle
- Pick up at the entrance OUTSIDE Chan May Port
- All the Entrance fees
- Buffet Lunch
- English speaking Guide during the trip
- Beverage in Meal
- Pick up at your Cruise (INSIDE Port)
- Kids under 5y: free of charge
- Kids from 5y to under 10y: pay 75%
- Kids from 10y and older: as adults.
Send an Inquiry
5 based on votes
Chan May Port to Golden Bridge Package Tour