- Tour duration: 5 days 4 nights
- Tour route: Da Nang – Hue – Hoi An – Da Nang
- Starts: Da Nang
- Ends: Da Nang
- Vehicle: High Quality Car and Dragon Boat
- Tour type: Private tour
- Brief itinerary:
+ Day 1: Singapore – Da Nang Airport – Hoi An
+Day 2: Hoi An – My Son Holy Land – Hoi An
+Day 3: Hoi An – Hue Half Day Tour – Hue
+Day 4: Hue – Phong Nha National Park – Dong Hoi
+Day 5: Dong Hoi – Da Nang
+Day 6: Da Nang – Singapore
SINGAPORE – DA NANG – HOI AN – HUE – PHONG NHA NATIONAL PARK – DA NANG Muslim Tour (6 DAYS 5 NIGHTS)
VM Travel provides Muslim-friendly Tours in Central Vietnam. Tour itineraries are solely for Muslim Travelers who would like to explore and experience Central Vietnam without compromising their faith. The said itineraries are the product of careful considerations on destinations and routes that are suitable to our Muslim brothers and sisters. Stay at Muslim-friendly hotels and as much as possible, eat at Halal Restaurants. If in any case, a destination does not have Halal Restaurant, vegetarian and/seafood restaurant will be considered but rest assured that the food does not contain any Haram. Discover the UNESCO World Heritage – My Son Sanctuary and Hoi An Ancient. Relax in Cham Island and experience four seasons in one day at Bana Hills. Then visit the Imperial City before discovering the caves of Phong Nha – Ke bang National Park. Enjoy a relaxing day at Son Tra Peninsula before flying out of Vietnam.
Day 1: Singapore – Da Nang Airport – Hoi An
Pick up at Da Nang airport and transfer to Hoi An Old Town. Check in hotel and then enjoy dinner at Halal Food at Local Restaurant.
Day 2: Hoi An – My Son Holy Land – Hoi An
Visit one of the World Cultural Heritages in Vietnam that is with the same league with some of Southeast Asia’s greatest archaeological sites, including Angkor in Cambodia, Bagan in Myanmar, Ayutthaya in Thailand and Borobudur in Indonesia. Enjoy shopping and walking around on the streets of the ancient town of Hoi An where most of the trades in Southeast Asia happened centuries ago.
5:00 am- My Son Sanctuary (Watch sunrise at the considered as the holy place for Cham People. Then visit the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve Cu Lao Cham – Hoi An or commonly known as Cham Island.)
- 7:30 am – Depart from My Son. Halal breakfast will be served on the car.
- 9:00 am – Cua Dai Port in Hoi An
- 10:00 am – Cham Island (Shopping and go around the Cham village)
- 11:30 am – Lunch at a seafood restaurant
- 12:30 pm – Swimming and Snorkeling (Get on the canoe/boat to get to the other part of the island with calm and smooth waves)
- 2:30 pm – Depart Cham Island Port
- 4:00 pm – Hoi An Ancient Town (Visit Ancient houses and shop tailor made dresses and suits at a very cheap price. Enjoy the sunset and the wonderful lanterns.)
- 6:30 pm – Dinner at Halal Restaurant in Hoi An
Day 3: Hoi An – Hue Half Day Tour – Hue
Explore the Imperial City of Hue and learn the history of the Nguyen Dynasty and see all its glory. Discover the beauty of the 2 famous provinces, Hue and Danang, while you are on your way to the Ancient Town of Hoi An.
- 7:30 am – Breakfast at the hotel. Check out hotel.
- 8:30 am- My Khe Beach (Enjoy one of the top and most visited beaches in the world)
- 10:00 am – Hai Van Pass (Get amazed by the panoramic view of both wonderful provinces, Danang and Hue)
- 10:30 am – Lang Co Beach and Lap Anh Lagoon (Visit the town between two bodies of water. Enjoy the scenic view of the Lang Co beach and meet locals at the Oyster Farming Village)
- 12:00 pm – Lunch at a Seafood Restaurant in Hue
- 1:00 pm – Khai Dinh Tomb (The tomb of the 12th Nguyen Emperor Khai Dinh. The tomb is known as the most expensive and well-designed tomb.)
- 2:30 pm- Citadel – Imperial City (Relive the glorious time of the last dynasty of Vietnam, the Nguyen Dynasty. Walk in the vicinity of the Forbidden Purple City)
- 4:30 pm – Thien Mu Pagoda (Heaven Fairy Lady Pagoda – the oldest pagoda in Hue city)
- 5:30 pm – Dragon Boat ride (Enjoy sunset on Perfume River while listening to Hue folk song)
- 6:30 pm – Dinner at a Vegetarian Restaurant in Hue
Day 4: Hue – Phong Nha National Park
Discover the beauty of UNESCO World Heritage Site Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park. Visit the “oldest discovered” cave, Phong Nha Cave and one of the recently discovered cave, Paradise Cave – two of the most famous and visited caves in Phong Nha.
- 7:30 am – Breakfast at the Hotel. Check out hotel.
- 8:00 am – Depart to Phong Nha
- 10:00 am – Demilitarized Zone (Look over the window some of the historical landmarks of DMZ as the car ride down Ho Chi Minh Trail)
- 11:30 am – Lunch at a Vegetarian Restaurant in Phong Nha
- 12:30 pm – Phong Nha Cave (Get on the boat and see the wonders of the world’s longest wet cave)
- 2:30 pm –Boat Terminal
- 3:30 pm – Phong Nha – Paradise Cave (Trek and discover the beauty of the largest dry cave in Asia)
- 7:30 pm – Dinner at a Seafood Restaurant in Dong Hoi
Day 5: Dong Hoi – Da Nang
Relax at the beach after a long ride from the Phong Nha Village to Danang City. Discover some rare species at the Monkey Mountain and a chance to see the tallest Lady Pagoda in Southeast Asia.
- 6:30 am – Breakfast at the Hotel. Check out hotel.
- 7:00 am – Depart to Danang. Make a short stop in Hue to enjoy Vietnamese Coffee.
- 12:45 pm – Lunch at Halal Restaurant in Danang. Check in Hotel
- 2:00 pm – Son Tra Peninsula (Relax on the white beach. Optional trekking to see some rare species in the Monkey Mountain)
- 6:00 pm – Get back Danang
- 6:15 pm – Foot massage (Spoil yourself with what Danang is famous for, massage)
- 7:00 pm – Dinner at Halal Restaurant
Day 6: Danang – Singapore
Visit a famous fishing village at Da Nang and enjoy shopping for souvenirs before flying back to Singapore
- 7:30 am – Tho Quang Fishing Village (Experience fishing like the locals and try what Tho Quang fishing village is well-known for, its fish sauce-making.)
- 9:00 am – Han Market (Shop souvenirs at one of the biggest and busiest market in Da Nang)
- 10:30 am – Danang Airport (Fly back to Singapore)
- End of trip.
Please contact us for best rate