Hoi An is an ancient town with many old buildings and alleys. It is the ancient beauty of Hoi An that attracts a lot of domestic and international tourists. Besides Hoi an ancient town, in Hoi An there are also many other interesting places that not many people know about. If you have some days in Hoi an and want to discover Hoi An in another aspect, or in other words you are looking for a new experience besides the ancient town, a boat tour to explore the cultural village will be a good choice for you. In this boat tour, you will have a chance to visit the fishing village, see the coconut forest, visit Tra Que vegetable village, experience the fun of being a farmer and learn about their life. Join the tour now and make your time in Hoi An become meaningful and interesting.
EXPLORE THE CULTURAL VILLAGE IN HOI AN BY SAMPAN BOAT
- The Tour will start at 8:00 am or 14:00 pm, and takes about 4hrs
- We will pick you up at your hotel by bicycle or car and transfer to Bach Dang port
- At Bach Dang port, the boat will pick you up and you will start the boat trip to visit fishing village “Cam Chau“. In the dawn, you will be immersed in the scene of lively and fun fishing village activities.
- Then the boat will take you to visit Bay Mau coconut forest. Bay Mau coconut forest is a relic that has not only a special historical value attached to heroic feats of the army and people of Hoi An, but also a unique ecological area with a system of submerged forest and charming landscapes. If you have the opportunity to visit Bay mau coconut forest on the 8th lunar month, you will admire the vast forest with ripe fruit. Then, you can pick the ripe coconuts and take home to your family.
- On the way, you will see Cưa Đai gate. Leaving the coconut forest, you will continue the trip to visit Tra Que Vegetable Village. You will be welcomed by the farmer at the vegetable village with a friendly smile.
- You will enjoy special tea or water “É”. Then you get dressed and conical hats like the farmer and start visiting the vegetable village. You will be immersed in the life and work of growing vegetables of countryside people.
- After farming, you will take Tra Que Flavour while resting and you will get foot massages with some of the local herbal medicines.
- Have lunch with some of local food.
- Leaving the vegetable village, the boat will take you back to Hoi an. Back to your hotel. Tour ends.
- All visits and Entrance fees
- English speaking tour guide
- Transportation by Sampan boat
- Farming uniforms: clothes, conical hat
- Relaxing with foot herbal massage
- Traditional lunch or dinner at Tra Que Flavour
- Kids under 5y: free of charge
- Kids from 5y to under 10y : pay 75%
- Kids from 10y and older: as adults.
no rating based on votes
Sampan Boat in Hoi An