Bach Ma national Park is about 40km to the south of Hue city and 65km to the North of Da Nang. With the beauty of semi- tropical rain forest and cool climate, Bach Ma is famous as an ideal resort for tourists to relax and explore the wild beauty of nature. Coming to Bach Ma, visitors can walk, have a panoramic view of mountains, rivers, lagoons and villages, hear the birds singing, immersed in the cool streams and see many kinds of animals and plants.
TREKKING BACH MA NATIONAL PARK WITH A GROUP TOUR
- 07.30: Our guide and bus will pick you up at your hotel transfer to Bach Ma National park
- 08.45: At Bach Ma National Park, visit Bach Ma’s showroom
- 09.30: Make a journey to conquer the top of Bach Ma National Park, at an elevation of 1.450 meters above sea level.
- From Hai Vong Dai (watching tower), visitors enjoy the magnificent views from the summit over the mountain such as Cau Hai lagoon, Hai Van pass, Hue City
- Climb up the mountain, explore Five Lakes ( 5 lakes Cascades), swim, have a picnic Lunch and relax
- 13.30: Visit Do Quyen Waterfall – is astounding and huge in the wooded mountain. It is more than 300m high and 20-30m wide.
- 14.30: Back to Bus stop. On the way, tourists can stop and admire the marble statue of Buddha…
- 16.30: Arrive in Hue and drop you off at your hotel.
See the blog about Bach ma national Park day trip here: Bach ma national Park – an amazing trip
Besides tour departing from Hue, we also have tour departing from Da nang: 35usd/ pax
- New air-con vehicles
- Picnic Lunch
- English speaking guide
- Water on bus (02 bottles/day/pax)
- Entrance fees, Tourism insurance…
- *We prepare Climbing helmets, raincoat for each pax.
- <= 5 years old: Free
- 6 to 11 years old: 75%
- >= 12 years old: 100%