Ba na hills is situated about 37 km west of Da Nang center, at an altitude of 1.487 m compared to sea level, with an sightseeing area of approximately 1 km square. In Ba Na, visitors will feel the four seasons in a day: Morning – Spring, Noon – Summer, Afternoon – Fall, and Evening – winter. Visitors to Ba Na hills not only enjoy the fresh and clean air, but also admire the beautiful landscape that rarely found at other tourist places. Therefore, Ba Na hills is also known under the name “heavenly place”. Discover Ba Na hills – the road to heavenly scenery.
DISCOVERY BA NA HILLS 1 DAY IN DAILY GROUP TOUR FROM DANANG / HOI AN
- At 8:00 – 8:30 a.m : Our car and Guide will meet you at your hotel in Da Nang and start the trip to Ba Na Hills. If you start from Hoi An, please be ready at 7:30am
- At 9:30 a.m : Upon arrival Ba Na hills, you will get on a Cable Car which gains 4 world scores including longest single-wire cable car system (5,771.61 meters), highest difference between departure and arrival terminals (1,368.93 meters), longest non-stop cable (11,587 meters) and the heaviest cable roll (141.24 tons).
- From The Cable Car, you can see the vast forests, contemplate the beauty of the dreamy Mo stream and soft Toc Tien waterfall.
- Arrive at Station 2 at the height of 1.138 m, our guide will take you to: Debay Wine Cellar built in 1923, Le Jardin D’Amour Flower Garden (a huge flower garden, where many kinds of flowers, including rare flowers), and a 100-year-old grapefruit tree by the first funicular in Vietnam (climbing-mountain train). Highlight in this tour is Golden Bridge ( Hands of God). You will have a chance to see and take photos of this beautiful bridge.
- You continue to visit Linh Ung pagoda where the highest Buddhism statue in the country is located (27 m).
- At 11: 30 a.m: Have Lunch at a restaurant and take a short rest.
- At 12:30 p.m: Conquer the peak of Chua Mountain at the height of 1487 m, the highest peak in Ba na. Then, you will visit Linh Chua Linh Tu Temple to bask in the purity and peacefulness, find your minds relaxed and leave your worries behind.
- You continue to discover the French Square, visit and play some games in Fantasy Park – one of the largest indoor amusement park in Vietnam with series of interesting games: Freefall tower, 4 – 5 D film, skiver, the death race, Dinosaur Park,..
- At 14:00: Back to the cabin down the mountain. The car will take you back to your hotel in Da Nang. Say goodbye. Tour ends at about 15 or 16 pm.
- High quality vehicle with air conditioner
- English speaking Guide during the trip
- Entrance fee
- Buffet Lunch
- Cable Car 2 ways ( 750,000 vnd/pax)
- Travel Insurance
- Water, Cold tissues
- Wax Museum (100,000 vnd/pax)
- Kids under 1m: free of charge
- Kids from 1m to 1m3 : pay 75%
- Kids >= 1m3: as adults.
no rating based on votes
Ba Na Hills Group Tour
Available in Stock