The Best Hue Tours – Experience Hue In 1 Day
- 1: All Travel style tours in Hue
- 2: 9 Best Hue Tours & Travel Packages in 2023
- 2.1: Hue City Tour Full Day
- 2.2: Amazing Trekking Bach Ma National Park
- 2.3: DMZ Tour full-day or half-day from Hue
- 2.4: Hue Cooking Class Tour
- 2.5: Tam Giang Lagoon Tour Sunset
- 2.6: Amazing Hue Countryside Tour
- 2.7: Phong Nha Cave Day Trip from Hue
- 2.8: Hue Nightlife Tour
- 2.9: Hue Cyclo Tour With Enjoy Local Foods
Hue is a historically and culturally city in Vietnam. It was the capital of the Nguyen Dynasty from 1802 to 1945 and was an important center of Vietnamese culture and politics for centuries. Hue is also known for its traditional music, cuisine and festivals. Today, hue is a popular tourist destination with many historic sites, cultural attractions and beautiful landscapes. Travelers can explore the city’s temples, palaces, museums and also can enjoy the city’s vibrant nightlife, great restaurants and excellent shopping.
1. All Travel style tours in Hue
1. Adventure Tours: These are usually active tours that involve physical activities such as hiking, biking, kayaking, and other outdoor activities. Such as: Bach ma National Park, Tam Giang Lagoon.
2. Culinary Tours: These are a great way to immerse oneself in a region’s culture through its food. Also they offer the chance to learn about the cuisine, ingredients, flavors and the most interesting is to meet locals and food producers.
3. Cultural Tours: These are tours focused on a specific culture, such as a particular country, region, or ethnic group. They often involve visits to cultural sites, museums, and historical landmarks. Ex: Hue City Tour Full Day, DMZ Tour…
4. Eco Tours: These are tours focused on sustainable travel and exploring natural areas. They often involve camping, wildlife viewing, and volunteer activities. Hue Countryside Tour, Tam Giang Lagoon Tour…
5. Religious Tours: are travel experiences that focus on visiting places of religious significance, exploring the history and traditions of a particular faith, and participating in religious practices and ceremonies. These tours can take many forms, from guided tours of historic churches, temples, and synagogues to pilgrimages to holy sites and shrines such as La Vang Holy Land Tour from Hue, Phu Cam Cathedral, Thien An Monastery …
6. Wildlife Tours: These are tours focused on viewing and learning about wildlife in its natural habitat. They often involve safaris, boat trips, and other types of guided nature excursions. You can consider: Bach Ma National Park 2 days and 1 night.
2. The 9 Best Hue Tours & Travel Packages in 2023
2.1: Hue City Tour Full Day – The Best Hue Tours 1 Day
This full-day tour of Hue City is perfect for those who are looking to explore the many cultural and historical attractions of the city. You will be guided on a leisurely stroll through the old imperial city, taking in the fascinating architecture and cultural sights of the once capital of Vietnam.
Visit the Imperial Citadel, the royal tombs of the Nguyen Dynasty, and the Thien Mu Pagoda. You will also have the opportunity to explore the bustling Dong Ba Market and enjoy a traditional lunch at a local restaurant. With the guidance of your expert local guide, you will learn all about the city’s fascinating history, culture, and architecture. At the end of the day, you will be dropped off at your hotel in Hue.
2.2: Amazing Trekking Bach Ma National Park
Bach Ma National Park is located in a mountainous area exactly on the border between the former North and South Vietnam. Here you can see a mix of both landscapes, making Bach Ma much more varied than the other national parks. With waterfalls, cool forests and flowering rhododendrons, this area is absolutely beautiful.
The slightly richer French citizens settled here in the early twentieth century because they appreciated the view over these valleys and the Hai Van Pass. So don’t be surprised if you suddenly come across large colonial villas in the middle of these dense forests.
One of the most popular activities in Bach Ma National Park is trekking. There are many trekking routes to choose from, ranging from easy walks to more challenging hikes through rugged terrain. Some of the most popular trekking routes in the park include the Truc Lam Bach Ma Zen Monastery Trail, the Five Lakes Trail, and the Do Quyen Waterfall Trail.
When trekking in Bach Ma National Park, make sure to bring plenty of water, as there are no water sources in the park. Also, be aware of the park regulations, which include not feeding the wildlife and leaving no trace of your visit.
By trekking in Bach Ma National Park, visitors will get the chance to experience some of the most stunning scenery in Vietnam, while also helping to protect this important ecological area.
2.3: DMZ Tour full-day or half-day from Hue
DMZ tour in Vietnam, which was a fascinating and sobering experience. The DMZ, or demilitarized zone, is the area that separated North and South Vietnam during the Vietnam War. Today, it is a popular tourist destination where visitors can learn about the history and impact of the war on the country.
The tour begins in Hue, the former capital of Vietnam. Next, you can travel to Quang Tri, where you can visit the Vinh Moc Tunnels, a network of tunnels built by the Viet Cong during the war. This is followed by a visit to the Rockpile, an observation post built by the US Marines in 1967. Here, you can get a glimpse of the devastation caused by the war.
The tour then takes you to the Ben Hai River, the demarcation line between North and South Vietnam. Here, you can visit the Hien Luong Bridge, the symbolic bridge that divided the two sides of the conflict.
You can also visit the Vinh Moc tunnels and other war relics, before heading back to Hue. The tour is a powerful and educational experience that gives a greater understanding and appreciation of the history and culture of Vietnam. Highly recommend it to anyone visiting the country..
2.4: Hue Cooking Class Tour
The Hue Cooking Class Tour is an interactive cooking experience set in the heart of Hue, Vietnam. The tour begins with a visit to the local market where guests can learn about the ingredients and spices used in traditional Vietnamese cuisine and purchase the necessary ingredients for their cooking class.
After the market visit, guests will be taken to a local cooking house where they will learn how to prepare and cook their own meals and enjoy the ancient atmosphere. The tour culminates with a delicious lunch/dinner made from a freshly cooked meal. Here are some amazing location where you can join the cooking class:
- Madam Thu Restaurant – 04 Vo Thi Sau
- La Chu Farmstay
- Thanh Toan Bridge
- Thuy Bieu Village
2.5: Tam Giang Lagoon Tour Sunset
The Tam Giang Lagoon is a stunning natural wonder located in central Vietnam. It is the largest lagoon in Southeast Asia and it offers a unique and unforgettable experience especially during sunset and the sky turns a beautiful pink hue.
On a sunset tour around the lagoon, visitors can admire the stunning scenery, take in the sights and sounds of the wildlife, and even take a boat ride around the lagoon. There are also plenty of opportunities to take photographs of the beautiful sunset, which is the perfect way to end the day.
2.6: Amazing Hue Countryside Tour
The Hue Countryside Tour is an excursion that takes visitors to the stunning countryside of Hue, Vietnam. It is a great way to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city and explore the stunning countryside and the culture of the local people. The tour will take you to the traditional villages and stunning landscapes of the area, as well as visit some of the famous historical sites.
You will have the opportunity to visit the famous imperial city of Hue and explore its ancient history as well as the modern city of Hue. The tour also includes a visit to Thanh Toan Bridge. Where you can take a boat ride along the scenic river while admiring the beautiful scenery. Finally, you can also take part in a variety of outdoor activities such as cycling, kayaking, and trekking.
2.7: Phong Nha Cave Day Trip from Hue
Phong Nha Cave is a breathtaking cave system located in the Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park in Vietnam. It is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is famous for its stunning stalactites and stalagmites, as well as its underground river system. Once there, visitors can take a boat ride along the Son River, which runs through the cave.
The boat ride takes visitors deep into the cave, where they can see the amazing natural formations and learn about the history and geology of the cave from a knowledgeable guide. There is a Dark Cave nearby, which is a great opportunity to explore a completely different type of cave
2.8: Hue Nightlife Tour
The Hue Nightlife Tour is a great way to explore the city of Hue and its vibrant nightlife. The tour begins at the Citadel, the former imperial capital of Vietnam. Here, you will be able to explore the many different historical sights and monuments, including the Imperial Palace and the Flag Tower.
After exploring the Citadel. You will be taken to the bustling night markets in the city center, where you will be able to sample some of the local cuisine. After that, you will be taken to some of the city’s most popular bars and clubs, such as the famous Hue Pub. At the end of the tour, you will be taken to the waterfront for a spectacular fireworks display, which is the perfect way to end a night out in Hue
2.9: Hue Cyclo Tour With Enjoy Local Foods
The Hue Cyclo Tour is a unique and exciting way to explore the ancient city of Hue in Vietnam. The tour is a guided tour on a traditional Vietnamese three-wheeled bike called a cyclo. The tour takes you around the ancient city to explore the major sights and attractions that Hue has to offer.
You will have the opportunity to see the Imperial Citadel, Dong Ba Markets and Truong Tien Bridge … Along the way, you will have the chance to explore the local markets and sample some of Hue’s delicious cuisine. The tour is a great way to learn more about this fascinating city and its rich history, while also taking in some of Hue’s stunning scenery.