Experience Halong Bay, on a V’Spirit Classic Cruise, one of the best mid-range cruises available. You will not only see many fantastically shaped islands, beautiful beaches, and great natural caves, but you will also learn more about its history and local people in 2 days and 1 night.
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay
||Pick-up at hotel and start the scenic, 3 and ½ hour drive to Halong Bay.
||Embark on V’Spirit Classic Cruise followed by a short cruise briefing.
||Savor a delectable lunch as V’Spirit Classic cruises among the limestone islands.
||Explore the amazing Sung Sot Cave – the most beautiful cave in Halong Bay.
||Cruising to Titov island. Go swimming and relaxing at the beach of Titov or climb up to the top of the island for a panorama view of Halong Bay.
||Return to the main boat and continue cruising to the quiet area while enjoy beautiful seascape on the way.
||Enjoy Sunset Party on sundeck and admire the best moments of the day when the sun starts to set.
||Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, take part in board games, fish for squid, or just laze around.
Day 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi
||Start your day with Tai Chi exercises or a photo hunt.
||Have breakfast on board and enjoy the peaceful morning of Halong Bay.
||Kayak around the Luon Cave.
||Return to the boat. Freshen up and check out of your cabin.
||Continue your cruise exploring the Bay, passing Ba Hang fishing village, Dog Islet, and more.
||While heading back to the harbor, watch the fruit carving demonstration and participate in the Cooking Class before enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch.
||Disembark V’Spirit Classic.
||Transfer back to Hanoi. Trip finishes at around 17h00.
- Welcome Drinks
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- English-speaking Tour Guide
- Deluxe Cabins and A/C and en-suite Bathrooms
- Vietnamese and International Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Insurance, Taxes and Service Charges
- Airfares, Car Transfers
- Round trip transfer from Hanoi to Halong Bay and back to Hanoi
- Beverages, Tips and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Times of activities may vary slightly. Itinerary and Program subject to change when necessary or bad weather condition
- Advanced reservation is required with full passenger details, including Full Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport Number, Visa Expiry Date etc.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in onboard…
- What to bring: Swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellents
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.