Bach Ma national Park is about 40km to the south of Hue city and 65km to the North of Da Nang. With the beauty of semi- tropical rain forest and cool climate, Bach Ma nationalPark is famous as an ideal resort for tourists to relax and explore the wild beauty of nature. It has a diversity of flora and fauna and is the home to many rare animals. Coming to Bach Ma, visitors can walk, have a panoramic view of mountains, rivers, lagoons and villages, hear the birds singing, immersed in the cool streams and see many kinds of animals and plants. Come here and have a wonderful trip with us.
Bach Ma National Park Day trip
- 8:00 am: Our car and English speaking tour guide of VM Travel will pick you up at the meeting point in Hue city and begin Bach Ma National Park day trip.
- On the way Tour Bach Ma, you stop at Cau Hai lagoon to take some stunning pictures of the lagoon and learn more about the life of local fishing village.
- Continue the trip to the Visitor Center, which is near the gate of the Bach Ma national Park. Here, you will be introduced some information about Bach Ma NationalPark and its biodiversity potential, learn more about its significance and conservation of the fauna and flora. Besides, you can see many samples and pictures of animals of the Park.
- Then you will continue the tour by exploring Bach Ma summit, which is 1.450m above the sea level. Here, you visit Hai Vong Dai, where you can have a panoramic view of mountains, lagoons, villages such as Lang Co beach, Hai Van pass, Truoi lake, Cau Hai lagoon, Chan May port, …
- After visiting Hai Vong Dai, the car will take you to the parking area at km 17 and continues to explore Five Lakes, arranging from Lake no.1 to Lake no. 5. You will stop at Lake No. 5 to take a rest, have a light lunch and then soak in cool water of the lake.
- After that, you continue trekking to Do Quyen waterfall, a beautiful and majestic waterfall of the national park. Do Quyen waterfall is about 300m in height. From the top of the waterfall, you will have a good view of water falling to the rocks, see the forest below and clouds on the sky. Especially, you can get to the foot of the waterfall by passing more than 600 steps. Despite a hard trip, it will be a good idea for those who want to challenge themselves. The beauty of the waterfall viewed from its foot is worth your effort. Don’t forget to take some photos to show your friends that you have been here.
- 4:00 p.m: Finish tour Bach Ma and return to Hue city. Drop you off at your hotel in Hue city.
PRICE PER PERSON:
* Note: Prices may be subject to change due to exchange rate fluctuation – USD applied ( 1USD = 22.000 VND).
- Included: Private car/van, Basic English speaking guide, lunch, entrance fees and drinks
- Excluded: Personal expenses
- You should bring cameras, anti-insect cream, gloves, socks, sport shoes, and binoculars (if having)
- Especially make sure you have a good health when taking the trip.